SANGJU CITY As the city of beautiful culture and clean nature.
The huge rock which is soaring toward the sky as if it touches clouds, making scenic masterpiece, so it is also called Unjangdae.
- Address: Jangam-ri, Hwabuk-myeon, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbukdo
- Phone: (054) 533-3389
At Gyeongcheondae, pine trees are thickly covering a cliff that is standing high toward the sky, and on the other side, the golden sands is spread through which a blue and green river runs.
- Address: Samdeok-ri, Sabeolguk-myeon, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbukdo
The Nakdonggang River is huge. From Taebaeksan Hwangji, it accepts both large and small of Cheongtak and flows into the South Sea slowly.
- Address : Mulryang-ri Nakdong-ri Nakdong-myeon, Sangju-si
Sangju Weir Auto Camping Site
SANGJU WATERLEISURE CENTER
- Address : 366, Yongma-ro, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Tel : 054) 500-7003
Imnan Bukcheon Jeonjeokji
This is a sacred place where 900 soldiers of Joseon Central Army lost their lives in their first battler with Japanese leading unit in 1592 (the Imjin War).
- Address: 3123, Gyeongsang-daero, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Introduction to SANGJU
I sincerely welcotme all of the netizens
who have visited the SANGJU